Import your rota into Google Calendar
This application converts your general surgery rota to a file in the ".csv" format. This allows you to upload this file to Google Calendar where your rota should magically appear including accurate dates, times and shift type.
I am aware the spreadsheets are provided as a continually updated excel spreadsheet and I will endeavour to continually update the spreadsheet as they are released. However it is your responsibility to make sure this is up-to-date.
Instructions for use
1. Choose your name from the drop down menu
2. Click the "Download" button to download your timetable
3. Go to Google Calendar and select the cog icon at the top-right hand corner of the page and choose "Settings"
4. On the left-hand side, choose "Import & export" and choose "Select file from your computer"
5. Select your downloaded timetable and your rota should now be on your Google Calendar
Who are you?: